Picnic Party - World Hepatitis Day
Why Miss Out? Is the 2019 World Hepatitis Day theme!
Join our Darwin staff on July 28 for a "Picnic Party" from 4pm to 7pm. Find us on Cullen Bay Lawns far left hand side.
- Live Music
- Some nibbles provided
- BYO eskie no glass permitted
- Enjoy the sunset
- Dogs are allowed but must remain on a leash
- Pre Order a hamper from Picnic at Cullen Bay - see link or call 0407156285
- Some rugs provided or BYO Chair or Pincic Rug.
- Speak to our staff and arrange access to services
Keep an eye out for us we will have a little area for you all.
WHY MISS OUT!
There are many reasons why people living with hepatitis in Australia may be missing out on vital care and important treatment.
- Many people have not been tested for hepatitis B or hepatitis C, so are unaware they may have it.
- Many people have not been vaccinated against hepatitis B and remain at risk.
- Many people were diagnosed with hep B or hep C many years ago but have not had regular check ups.
- Many people are unaware of how to access treatment or think it is very expensive.
- Many people with hepatitis C are still unaware it can now be easily cured.
Call the Hepatitis Info Line on 1800 437222 speak to one of our staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, there are no events at this time.