Home / Program / Aboriginal Sexual Health / Where Can I Get Support?

Where Can I Get Support?

If you find out you have a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) or a Blood-borne Virus (BBV) your Aboriginal Sexual Health team can help with getting information and support. There may be times when you need to tell a partner you have an STI or you need help accessing services and not sure what service can support your needs. Sometimes people find it difficult going to a sexual health clinic for privacy reasons. Our Aboriginal sexual health staff can attend your appointment with you if you need a support person.

To find out more about getting support from our Aboriginal sexual health staff contact our Darwin office on 08 8944 7777 or Alice Springs office on 08 8953 3172.